PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a cheap controller?

Fanlaen
05-28-2006, 03:03 PM
A sony one.. none of the cheap imitations that break down after a few days.

Oh and im not saying how I broke the last one, lets just say devil may cry 3 is very frustrating.

JAGeBoyle
05-28-2006, 06:27 PM
No need to say. My buddy steve broke more ps2 controlers then I can count. He has a graveyard of N64 controlers from mario kart losses. It was expected on smackdown vs raw if I beat him with randy orton that he was chucking it so I started stepping on his wire so it wouldnt fly lol.

He gets his at a used game store or walmart. There is one brand that in my opinion is stronger then the original ps2 control. Ill ask him brand.

JAGeSoc
05-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Between smash brothers and mario party i have a pile of dead n64 controllers =( and a couple cube ones

JAGeTw|rK
05-29-2006, 01:46 PM
DMC3 = 1337.. Just wait until you get to the fight w/ Vergil. It'll make you want to cry to your mommy. >.<

Anywho, I buy my controllers @ Wal-Mart or if you don't mind used controllers and a little S&H, you can probably find www.gamestop.com or find a store close to you.

Fanlaen
05-29-2006, 04:47 PM
get me the brand, because theres some really cheap ones on ebay called "Dual Shock 2" but i dont know if theyre reliable.
Thanks for the help. And yes I threw my controller on the wall, it exploded.
(on a side note, it looked so amazing, id probably do it again)

Wookie
06-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Dual Shock 2 are the one that came out i beleive after ps2 was released. They came out in clear covers and such. Most durable controllers I've seen is the MadCatz lineup. If you break a normal ps2 controller .. most likely your going to break any of the ones that that are bulkier with more plastic.

Fanlaen
06-07-2006, 05:53 PM
I dont plan on throwing it again, i just want that wont get worn out from being used alot.