PDA

View Full Version : Psp

JAGeRiec
01-17-2008, 10:12 AM
My little brother got a starwars psp for Christmas with battlefront anys from what i hear from his friends and what ive tired to do so far everything for psp is pirate-able i just cant figure out how for the life of me. and i cant figure out how to even put videos on there hes got a 2 gb memory card and we've tried putting videos on but i'm thinking they have to be in umd format or somthing like that so if anyone knows how to pirate a psp and has some programs for like converting things and can tell me how to put the pirated games on to it this would all be very nice

JAGeFuse
01-17-2008, 11:30 AM
psp sucks :(

JAGeRiec
01-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Thats Not What I Wanted To Know You Fool!

JAGeReaver
01-17-2008, 07:26 PM
psp sucks :(

So me and fuse actually agree on something?

JAGeBoyle
01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
psp in the right hands is the most powerful handheld system ever..... You can play SNES, Sega, gameboy and gameboy color, gameboy advanced, and soon ds. Nintendo, playstation 1 ports, psp games, and quite a bit of different media on it.

TO hack it you need to find out the version number in the options. and see if there is a hacked firmware for you to downgrade it to a different firmware or a hacked version of your current. then you upload emulators/roms onto the memory card.... also can upload iso's of psp games and play them from the memory card.

JAGeFuse
01-17-2008, 08:31 PM
yea but that's the point, it in itself isn't a good system, you have to hack it to make it good, which for me, no thanks

JaGe Lee Harvey Oswald
01-17-2008, 11:18 PM
im about to buy a psp for 50 bucks from this guy i work with cause he got the new one and he doesn't need his old one. gamestop will only pay him 50 for it so he's probably going to sell it to me for the same price.

they have some decent games for it. im particularly interested in the new castlevania game, disgaea and how it works with the ps3.

JAGeRiec
01-18-2008, 12:10 AM
i knew boyle would have the answer but i didnt think there would be so many haters any ways i found out its system software is version 3.60 no the firmware in not sure about what i do? do i downgrade it or do i find the version it is? and then from that point is it just a matter of moving things to the memory card? i have games in iso format already i just have no idea how to play them

JAGeRiec
01-18-2008, 12:20 AM
and do i need a pandora battery
ok so im about to give up for the night and it from what im reading so far you need a fat psp to work with the new psp in order to hack it but i dont want to screw up and brick it. basicly all i want is to convert a whole but load of files into files that makes it think like i got them off of sony's web site. like an i pod with videora so i can convert videos and just put them on my memory card so and then watch the videos or music or games. if you find somthing like that it would be awesome.

JaGe Lee Harvey Oswald
01-18-2008, 09:13 AM
i think you need 2.0 to run emulators and other hackworthy stuff on it.