PDA

View Full Version : attacking island further than 2 radius

JAGeRiec
09-11-2008, 06:38 PM
How do i accomplish such a feat?

JaGe Lee Harvey Oswald
09-11-2008, 06:57 PM
you need to buy trading ships. create a trading port at one of the blue flag thingys at the bottom of your town and create about 3-5 trade ships to start you out.

trade ships are unique in the fact that they require only gold to create. no wood, no crystal, no sulfur. but they are extremely good in the fact that you don't have to pay upkeep for them at all. you buy them once and thats it. life comes with its kickers though, because for every ship you buy, it makes the next one you buy more expensive. after you get up to 70 ships, i believe its 100k a ship (not sure, but i know it eventually gets extremely pricey)

trade ships allow you to transport troops, and allow you to trade resources between players.

JAGeRiec
09-11-2008, 11:41 PM
yes i had 8 before i posted this but how can i get further

JAGeDocJay
09-11-2008, 11:44 PM
click on the arrows and move the map? as long as you have the ships you buy for just gold and nothing else you can go as far as you want to silly

JaGe Lee Harvey Oswald
09-12-2008, 06:41 AM
ooooh hahaha. yeah if you click on "show world" and it brings up the arrows on the left hand side, you can click on the arrows in the direction you want to go, or you can type in the coordinates of a friend or foe :)