PDA

View Full Version : SotW 11/24/08 SIGN UP

JAGeReaver
11-24-2008, 08:43 PM
Theme: Freestyle
Color: Any
Render: Any
Text: No user-name, nothing to indicate that it is indeed your sig.
Size: Any applicable signature size.

Sign-ups will close on wednesday, sigs will be submitted to me personally, via a PM before friday.

Please read the new rules above^^^^^

THIS WEEKS SotW WILL AWARD 5 POINTS TO WHOEVER WINS

To sign up post ONLY your name. Nothing else. Any questions can be directed at me through a PM.

JAGeReaver
11-24-2008, 08:43 PM
JAGeReaver

JAGeFuse
11-24-2008, 09:15 PM
JAGeFuse

(10 chars)

JAGeBoyle
11-24-2008, 09:27 PM
JAGeBoyle...

I do not like the idea of 5 points randomly.

JAGeRiec
11-24-2008, 09:38 PM
jageriec
i do enjoy 5 points randomly but it makes me think reaver has this week rigged by saving this amazing sig he made and then uses it
but thats just a theory

JAGeReaver
11-28-2008, 01:47 AM
JAGeBoyle...

I do not like the idea of 5 points randomly.

I know I'm not supposed to be posting anything outside of my name but the reason that I decided to make it a random 5 point SotW is because I was hoping if the stakes were a bit higher people would get a little more involved and more into their sigs and try their hardest to make one that they would think would win the SotW. Maybe even get more participants because its a bigger amount of points. (Which obviously didn't happen, dunno why Adam didn't sign up, guess I scared him away)

Bad reasoning but I stand by my bad reasoning.

JAGeAdam
11-28-2008, 07:05 AM
I know I'm not supposed to be posting anything outside of my name but the reason that I decided to make it a random 5 point SotW is because I was hoping if the stakes were a bit higher people would get a little more involved and more into their sigs and try their hardest to make one that they would think would win the SotW. Maybe even get more participants because its a bigger amount of points. (Which obviously didn't happen, dunno why Adam didn't sign up, guess I scared him away)

Bad reasoning but I stand by my bad reasoning.

Been working all week, didn't want to enter a premade. I'll catch the next one.

JAGeReaver
11-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Been working all week, didn't want to enter a premade. I'll catch the next one.

Kk sounds good waiting on one more entry so its delayed until i get that entry if anyone was wondering