PDA

View Full Version : Question?

JAGeScimitar
03-08-2011, 04:29 AM
So do some of the Items you buy in game aka the things we buy to do our builds like Armor and Phantom Dance etc. are they all passive or do some of them have a active? Just curious as I have never clicked on anything in that area besides if I buy some healing potions

XDurzoX
03-08-2011, 10:35 AM
alright, there are some items that have an active, and a passive, the passive means just the same thing as any other passive, it works without you pressing anything at all, where if you have an item with an active, if you either 1. click the item, or 2. press 1-6 depending on what slot the item is in, it will activate the ability. so for example, if you have a youmuus ghostblade, say in the 4th slot in your inventory, your press 4 and it will activate.

JAGeScimitar
03-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Good to know, I accidentally clicked on one last night and noticed it did something. I assumed they were all passive items besides consumables.

XDurzoX
03-08-2011, 01:05 PM
nope not all of them, some of them have amazing actives, like deathfire grasp, which takes away 30% of the targets current health then i think its 3% more for each 100 ap u have

JAGeScimitar
03-08-2011, 01:16 PM
Nasty Im def gonna have to go through and read some more into some of these items

JAGeCancer
03-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Some of them have to be activated like the ghoast blade