Cool Transformers Fall of Cybertron

I got my copy of this ready to come to me when it released 8-28-12.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is an upcoming third-person shooter video game being developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision. Fall of Cybertron is the direct sequel to the 2010 video game Transformers: War for Cybertron. The game follows the events of War for Cybertron as the Autobots struggle to defeat their Decepticon foes in battle for their home planet of Cybertron.

Some of the characters that are expected to appear in the game include:

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz, Cliffjumper, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Ratchet, Perceptor, Warpath , Wheeljack, Jetfire, Air Raid, Metroplex, the Dinobots (Grimlock, Sludge, Slag, Snarl and Swoop). I like the fact the Dinobots are in it but hate the fact the story of their creation is wrong. In the game they are listed and shows them being created on Cybertron and not Earth.

Decepticons:
    Megatron, Shockwave, Starscream, Soundwave, the Combaticons (Onslaught, Blast Off, Brawl, Swindle and Vortex) and their combined form of Bruticus, and an Insecticon swarm, including Hardshell, Sharpshot and Kickback

Peter Cullen and Fred Tatasciore have been confirmed during E3 to reprise their respective roles of Optimus Prime, Ratchet and Megatron, with Tatasciore also taking on the part of Metroplex. Gregg Berger who previously voiced Grimlock in The Transformers has been confirmed to reprise the role for the first time in twenty-five years. Other confirmed cast members include Nolan North as Cliffjumper, Bruticus, and Brawl; Steven Blum as Shockwave, Swindle, and Sharpshot; Isaac C. Singleton Jr. as Soundwave; and Troy Baker as Jazz, Jetfire, and Kickback. I think it's awesome that Peter Cullen (the original voice of Prime from the 80s G1 Series is back) and Gregg Berger, the original voice of Grimlock is back but I'm very disappointing that Frank Welker (voice of several Decepticons and Autobots) will not be reprising his rolls that he made famous in the original 80's G1 series.

Here is a LINK to game trailers for Transformers Fall of Cybertron. Designed from the platform as Gears of War, this game is going to be just as awesome as the first. It's Transformers meets Gears of War and Call of Duty, Plays like Gears but weapon and gear customization like Call of Duty, can't get no better than that. "TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT"!

-Storm
    Last edited by Storm; 06-27-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Thread Information