A new set of goals

I know I have only been back here for a couple days, and most of you have been playing with each other for quite a while in this but I would like to start a five man ranked team. All who wish to apply are welcome to do so. Previous or current Elo will not bar you from joining the team and if we have enough people we may run multiple teams, do scrims against each other for practice, and no matter what the end goal will have a good time blasting our way up the ranked ladder.

I will also begin streaming in the next month or two, and when I do will work on getting a section set up for streamers from JaG in general. No this won't be a "Oooo a streamer! Let us gently caress him!" But more of a way for us to gather more members and support while obviously also showing a little . I have noticed many people in the League channel in vent and am not sure if they are on the forums, but will try to make sure everyone is signed up and pointed here so we can get an accurate count of who plays league and their timezones. If you have any questions about this, or anything else or just need to speak to me about something feel free to PM me or see me on vent. All in all my end goal will be simply to have this group be active, fun, friendly, and competitive.

Edit: Please note, this is me in no way trying to push out leadership or throw myself into it. I am moreover just trying to do my part to bring JaG back to its former glory if only by bringing one group for a popular game up with more recruits and a fresh set of ideas.
    Last edited by Kimpel; 03-15-2013 at 12:49 AM.

well there currently is no leadership in this section so go right a head and assert yourself
    me soc and sol are on quite a bit were generally in the lounge channel
    we tried recruiting people back when boyle started playing with us i think the people in that channel are just left over remnants
    i have a jage 5s team created we were 1-0 in season 2 and have played 0 games in season 3

i know cancer and i were going to attempt some commentary and posting it to youtube that fell through

Well if you like once I get things set up for streaming we can, if you haven't already, make a JAGe youtube channel and begin posting our streams and commentary on there for those that miss it. Also sure if you don't have a leader sure I will gladly do what I can to lead this group.
    Last edited by Kimpel; 03-16-2013 at 02:15 AM.

What's your name?
    "Each place we see is as ruined and lifeless as the last.
    So here we stay, because this ruin is ours."

JAGeBoyle says: "Instructions in Spanish? Do I look bisexual to you?!?"

In game its MTG Cybar

Also, I'm in for 5's.

The 'Just All Gamers' chat channel is open, feel free to use it as a lobby as we did back in Starcraft/D2 in case people aren't on vent. Should make it easier to communicate with everyone.
    "Each place we see is as ruined and lifeless as the last.
    So here we stay, because this ruin is ours."

JAGeBoyle says: "Instructions in Spanish? Do I look bisexual to you?!?"

sounds like a plan

Sounds good to me, I added you Soc. I usually log into league and either hop into mumble (my High School days friends) or vent (JAGe) depending on who I see online. Trying to get my other buddies onboard as well.

Rofl, this kid. He's back?

LMK if you need me Kimple.

Long time rivalry's are over-rated anyways.
    R.I.P. Chris Boyle. You will always be remembered. 1/23/11
    JAGe Memorial Page Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by JAGeReye View Post
    Rofl, this kid. He's back?

LMK if you need me Kimple.

Long time rivalry's are over-rated anyways.
    Oh my Odin! This kid is back too? Double You Tea Eff.
    R.I.P. Chris Boyle. You will always be remembered. 1/23/11
    JAGe Memorial Page Click Here

Thread Information