Thread: Coding

Coding

Just needed some input, I am messing around with my server and want to get some live coding into my website. I've used HTML most of the time, a little java. That was a while ago though. So THESE days, what is the best coding language for putting a website together. I know C# and C++ at the moment(and HTML of course), but am training myself on a few others as well. Lemme know, this is just a spare time thing I am doing so my coding abilities don't waiver before I start my next coding class! lol

that's fun soc and I have been playing around with coding he's much further along than I am. we've been playing on codingame.com I've been working on getting better at java and HTML

Not much experience with that, sorry. Javascript and PHP are probably a good place to start? Not sure =X.
    "Each place we see is as ruined and lifeless as the last.
    So here we stay, because this ruin is ours."

JAGeBoyle says: "Instructions in Spanish? Do I look bisexual to you?!?"

https://www.codecademy.com/learn/all has a bunch of different web courses you can try. I've only dabbled with that end of it, but could be helpful. I suspect they know more about it than I.
    "Each place we see is as ruined and lifeless as the last.
    So here we stay, because this ruin is ours."

JAGeBoyle says: "Instructions in Spanish? Do I look bisexual to you?!?"

Did some looking around and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progra...pular_websites

JAVA and PHP are probly next on my list then. I messed around with JAVA a little bit when I was younger but didn't retain much. It seems like a lot of websites are using the C/C++ language these days(along with many others i haven't even heard of)

That coding game is pretty cool, better to practice actually solving problems instead of just messing around in Visual Studio :P

Did some looking around and found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progra...pular_websites

JAVA and PHP are probly next on my list then. I messed around with JAVA a little bit when I was younger but didn't retain much. It seems like a lot of websites are using the C/C++ language these days(along with many others i haven't even heard of)

That coding game is pretty cool, better to practice actually solving problems instead of just messing around in Visual Studio :P

PHP and AJAX instead of JAVA

Thread Information