Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Help me

  1. #16
    JAGeRedfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Illinois SILENT S!
    Posts
    645
    ROFL he's leading us to Jesus' bloodline isn't he!

  2. #17
    JaGe Lee Harvey Oswald's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Enfield, CT
    Posts
    1,622
    wow that post made me piss my pants. long story short opensky. kill yourself. either that or get a dictionary and use it

  3. #18
    JAGeGodfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,019
    Scimi told me to recruit him. I did. After 2 hours of getting him to sign up, Adam comes in the server, calls hacks, and bans him. That was 2 hours wasted, lol.


    Recruits: 5

  4. #19
    JAGeGodfather's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,019
    Another thing, he doesn't really know English... Don't know his origin but English definitely isn't his first language, you should hear him on the mic...


    Recruits: 5

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,008
    This may be the greatest thread in recent memory
    "Each place we see is as ruined and lifeless as the last.
    So here we stay, because this ruin is ours."

    JAGeBoyle says: "Instructions in Spanish? Do I look bisexual to you?!?"

  6. #21
    Lmao boyle i just rofl.
    -durfy

    "fuck durf he picks his nose" - Chris Boyle... you are missed.
    Spoiler!

  7. #22

    I rocked Boyles Mom's socks off!
    JAGeScimitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,457
    1. Adam did say he was hacking. I don't know, if he was he = bad hacker or he toggles off to often....
    2. Foreign..... damn close to a gunz clone.


    Options:
    1. /Ban him from forums now.

    2. Unban him from server. Get some demos.

    I did tell adam to ban the guy but if he is going to appeal the ban. Then without a demo option 2 is the most likely option.

    We would need to get a demo and view it for so called "Installed Skills"
    Last edited by JAGeScimitar; 08-17-2008 at 06:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeDocJay View Post
    wtf, I must have been real high to forget that
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeDocJay View Post
    Hate to say it and never thought I would every say this, score 1 for Adam, Kooru 0
    **I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.**
    ***Chris Boyle 1/23/11 RIP Miss Ya ***

  8. #23

    HACKED BY CHUM
    JAGeBoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,523
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeScimitar View Post
    1. Adam did say he was hacking. I don't know, if he was he = bad hacker or he toggles off to often....
    2. Foreign..... damn close to a gunz clone.


    Options:
    1. /Ban him from forums now.

    2. Unban him from server. Get some demos.

    I did tell adam to ban the guy but if he is going to appeal the ban. Then without a demo option 2 is the most likely option.

    We would need to get a demo and view it for so called "Installed Skills"
    I disagree. Appeal is only for members. If he was banned within 24 hours I dont feel he is entitled to "due process"


    I like to have intercourse with Adams Mom

    "Our Fallen Legend; God Speed Chris I love ya buddy - Scimitar"

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeBoyle View Post
    I disagree. Appeal is only for members. If he was banned within 24 hours I dont feel he is entitled to "due process"
    If your messing up within the first 2 weeks of joining, then you are not meant to be here. I vote ban if HE REALLY DID use hacks. I will take Adam's word if he gives it
    -durfy

    "fuck durf he picks his nose" - Chris Boyle... you are missed.
    Spoiler!

  10. #25

    I rocked Boyles Mom's socks off!
    JAGeScimitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeBoyle View Post
    I disagree. Appeal is only for members. If he was banned within 24 hours I dont feel he is entitled to "due process"
    Good point.
    Perma Bann

    JAGe Rules-
    * 2.1 Any discussion or use of illegal items, hacks, modifications, cheats, codes, etc... that will give a member an unfair advantage in any game that Just All Gamers United supports is expressly forbidden. This includes in-game, on the JaG forums as well as the forums of allied clans.

    Appeals Policy-
    Field Punishments, If a section leader gives a punishment the defendant will have the ability to appeal and have the case reviewed. (Only for Members)
    Last edited by JAGeScimitar; 08-17-2008 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeDocJay View Post
    wtf, I must have been real high to forget that
    Quote Originally Posted by JAGeDocJay View Post
    Hate to say it and never thought I would every say this, score 1 for Adam, Kooru 0
    **I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.**
    ***Chris Boyle 1/23/11 RIP Miss Ya ***

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •